Sunday 28 March 2010

America Ferrera now,

America Ferrera


Daniel Eric Gold, America Ferrera


http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/sundance/sundance_film_festival_2006_photos/america_ferrera/sff06_hollywoodb.jpghttp://crushable.com/files/2009/08/infphoto-1038332-thumb.jpg

No braces here, but, I’d swear in some of the photos I’ve seen, Betty still has them.
Interestingly, Betty is wearing classic post earrings, and the fact that I’ve noticed signifies a change from seasons 1-3.  Betty usually wore her hair straight down over her ears, and you could rarely see her earrings.  In fact, that is still the case when Ferrera is fully in costume:
And, here we see the offending yellow socks.  Something else that’s interesting, in some of the photos, you see these blue and green shoes.  In others, Betty is wearing orangey-red shoes.  I guess they did multiple takes, and will go with the look that focus-groups the best.  Personally, I like the orangey-red, but I know less about fashion than Betty, so they’ll probably go with the blue and green.
OR – the orangey shoes could just be Ferrera’s (they look like they’re made of “Crocs”-type material, and America is just wearing them between takes to stay comfortable).  But then again, they don’t seem to be Ferrera’s style.
I’ve changed my mind: I don’t think Betty and Matt fight at all in this scene.  If anything, it appears that Betty chases Matt down as he jogs, stops him, and kisses him.  It’s really impossible to tell from the photos what Matt’s reaction is.  But, for some reason, this scene reminds me of the funniest line Matt had all season:  “You kissed Antonio Sabato Jr!  With tongue!”
All of this just makes me more excited for Ugly Betty’s return in October.
More colorful photos after the jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters