Cheryl Cole Cheryl Cole For any Cheryl Cole fan, the news that she is to publish her first official book will no doubt be welcomed with open arms.

They say timing is everything, and following her success with a number one single and album, her appearance on The X Factor as a judge, and her split from husband Ashley Cole, all eyes are firmly on the Girls Aloud star.
My World will be an intimate glimpse into her fascinating life, packed full of unseen personal photos and exclusive new shots charting her rise to fame.

Cheryl explained: "I think looking at pictures is a bit like listening to music - it reminds you of what was happening and how you were feeling at certain times in your life.

"Sometimes I look at old pictures and I can’t believe that was me. I think we all do that. I went through a phase of being a bit tomboyish when I loved trainers and Timberland boots and baggy trousers. I had pink streaks in my hair at one point but I was experimenting and at the time I liked it.

"I can look at photos and straight away they’ll bring back loads of memories. That’s really why I wanted to do this book, so I could choose pictures that mean something to me and tell the stories that go with them."

It seems we can't get enough of Cheryl, but you'll have to wait a little longer as the book isn't published until September.

But, in the meantime, if you don't think you can wait that long, come and have a look at our gallery of Cheryl Over Time.