Monday 12 April 2010

Heidi Debuts New Body now,

Ashley Tisdale 01.08
Celebs' Cosmetic Enhancements
In 2007 Ashley Tisdale showcased a new, thinner snout, telling People it was all because of a deviated nasal septum: "I didn't do this because I believe in plastic surgery. I did this to help my health. I literally almost could not breathe out of the right side of my nose."
Ashlee Simpson-Wentz 08.09
Celebs' Cosmetic Enhancements
Another Ash suffering with a DNS was Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, who found herself a thinner nozzle in 2006. Her dad Joe told Fox News: "Girls have their own ideas. Anyway, there was a real problem with her breathing and that was cured."
Shilpa Shetty
Celebs' Cosmetic Enhancements
Sky One's documentary The Real Shilpa Shetty revealed the Bollywood actress wasn't always so perfect looking.
Her spokesperson confirmed she went under the knife, saying: "She has always been open and honest about the fact that she has had a nose job. It's quite a normal thing for Bollywood actresses to have done. She had it done at the start of her career."
Heidi Montag
Celebs' Cosmetic Enhancements
It's been a few months and a few plastic surgery enhancements, but Heidi Montag has finally debuted her new bikini body. Wearing a bikini from her own range, she showed off her new assets and figure at the Liquid Pool Lounge opening in Las Vegas.
Heidi told People magazine: "I'm not nervous at all. I've been working out really hard and I've been through a lot so I'm very ready for this moment. I haven't been in a bikini since my new body and of course I'm wearing my own designs so I'm excited to show the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters