We've sent Kim a message on Twitter to see if she'll spill the beans - so while we hold our breath waiting for a response, we'll be imagining how Posh and Kim might get along at the World Cup in the summer.Kim-Kardashian-01.09
Kim KardashianKim KardashianCould Victoria Beckham have a rival in the Wag stakes?
If reports about Kim Kardashian's alleged new man are to be believed, then we think so.
Apparently, Kim's been getting friendly with footballer Cristiano Ronaldo.
The pair were reportedly spotted cosying up in the middle of a Miami restaurant, before heading back to his mansion together.
When asked about the claims by Australian radio station 2DayFM however, Kim said: "According to the US media, I'm kissing a lot of people.
"Every time if you are just in the same place as someone they always say you are datingChristiano RonaldoChristiano Ronaldo them so at this point I've given up.
"Who is the source? I'd love to know, I want to work for a blog and find out who these sources are.
"I think I'm such a relationship kind of girl for years, I think it would be really refreshing and I'm having a good time being single."Kim Kardashian 04.09