Sunday 26 March 2017

Kerry Katona’s daughter Lilly-Sue McFadden pens tear-jerking personal poem to mum on Mother's Day – days after sister Molly confirms Ireland move

Taking to Instagram, the mum-of-five unveiled that her children had written her tear-jerking poems for the special day – with Kerry sharing the touching moment with her 21.2k followers.
Displaying a cute pink card, the Atomic Kitten beauty first revealed what daughter Lilly-Sue McFadden, 14, had penned for her – just days after it was confirmed that Kerry's daughter Molly would be moving to Ireland.
Lilly began: "To my friend, my guardian angel, Robin to my Batman!
"I will never be able to describe in words what my mum means to me. She hugs me in bed when I’m ill, she holds me tight when I’m upset, she’s there for me when things just aren’t right. see more......

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters