Friday 24 March 2017

THIS IS WHY LEIGHTON MEESTER RARELY TALKS ABOUT ADAM BRODY OR THEIR SON ARLO

It fills us with joy that Leighton Meester, AKA Blair Waldorf, and Adam Brody, AKA Seth Cohen, are married with a baby. It’s a match made in teen TV show heaven.

But somewhat frustratingly, for nosey devils like us, Leighton never talks about her adorable little family in interviews or shares anything online. Why, Leighton. Why?

Now, we know. Speaking to Refinery 29 to promote her new TV show Making History, a time-travel comedy, Leighton says she doesn’t want being a mum IRL to influence the kind of roles TV executives think she should be cast in.

“I don’t talk about Arlo very much. I am very proud of that area of my life,” she says. “But I’m also really proud of the show, and of the work I do.”  see more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters