Wednesday 22 March 2017

Nicole Richie and Joel Madden Can't Seem to Agree on How They First Met


Nicole Richie and Joel Madden have been married for six years now and are parents to 9-year-old daughter Harlow and 7-year-old son Sparrow. While the couple is known for keeping their relationship fairly private, the two appear to have a hard time remembering how they met. The Good Charlotte frontman seems to think they met at one of his concerts, as he told fans back in October 2016. "When I first would see her around, we were friends. But I don't think I'm the obvious choice. I'm always like, 'Just give me a shot. Just give me one date.' If I can get my foot in the door," Joel recalled in an interview with Australia's 60 Minutes in 2013.see more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters