Saturday 15 April 2017

Donald Trump Jr.'s Daughter Chloe Messes Up Her Dad's Hair in Cute Video


So long, perfectly coiffed hair! Donald Trump Jr. shared a cute video of his daughter Chloe messing up his brown locks on Saturday, April 15.
"Chloe beating up her daddy this morning. #familytime #family #weekend #daddysgirl," the 39-year-old businessman wrote on Instagram. In the video, Chloe, 2, tousles her dad's normally slicked-back hair while sitting on his shoulders.

"What are you doing? I thought I was giving you a ride," he says. "I thought I was giving you a ride! Hey, look, I got you. I got you on video. Torturing daddy. I love you."
At the end of the clip, Chloe playfully hits Trump Jr. on his head as she giggles. "Hey, ow!" he exclaims. "You're crazy. You're crazy! Are you crazy? Ow!" see more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters