Thursday 13 April 2017

Gal Gadot: I'm too 'smart to be an actress'


Actress Gal Gadot poses during a photocall to promote the movie "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice" in Mexico City, Mexico, March 19, 2016.
Gal Gadot once thought she was too smart to be an actress.

The "Wonder Woman" star recalls being taken aback when she was asked to audition for
Quantum of Solace."

"I said, 'No way,'" the 31-year-old told W Magazine. "I said, 'I'm studying law and international relations. I'm way too serious and smart to be an actress.'"

The Israeli-born star added, "Besides, the script [was] all in English. I spoke English, but I wasn’t comfortable with it."

However, she warmed up to Hollywood with her first acting role in 2009 shortly followed by "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice." see more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters